2nd Year Programmes
Projects announced during the first anniversary celebrations were:
- Kerala to be the first digital state in terms of e-governance.
- Chief Minister’s fellowships to be given to 38 people who come up with new ideas to better the governmental functioning.
- Women’s privacy will be protected and misuse of mobile camera strictly prohibited.
- Interest against deafaulters who took money from the cooperative banks will be waived for the poor people.
- 35 karunya medical shops to be started this month
- 549 job seekers from among families of those who have died in harness to get appointment
- Abandoned old-aged parents to get pension/widow pension though they have sons to take care of them.
- Rs 100 crore to be utilised for decentralized waste management.
- A "bullet train" will be launched from Mangalore to Thiruvananthapuram