- Backward Classes Development Department
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Coastal Shipping & Inland Navigation
- Consumer Affairs
- Cultural Affairs
- Dairy Development
- Food & Civil Supplies
- Forest & Wild Life
- General Administration
- General Education
- Health & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Information and Public Relations
- Industries & Commerce
- Information Technology
- Labour & Rehabilitation
- Local Self Government
- Non- Resident Keralites Affairs
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Planning & Economic Affairs
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms
- P&ARD Official Languages
- Public Works
- Scheduled Castes Development
- Scheduled Tribe Development
- Department Of Science & Technology
- Social Justice Department
- Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs
- Stores Purchase
- Water Resources
Services / Activities
The mission is proposed to be achieved through the following functions:
1. Identifying and developing entrepreneurial potential in the State.
2. Functioning as facilitator for sustained industrial development.
3. Promoting different Commercial and Industrial activities that form part of Coir Industry.
4. Assisting to create infrastructure and environment for development of traditional Coir Industry by modernising it through introduction of latest technologies being developed in the Sector.
5. Strengthening the Co-operatives and assisting the Private Sector engaged in Coir Industry and helping Self Help Group according to G.O.s issued.
6. Forming and registering of Co-operative Societies and Self Help Groups in Coir Sector and performing functions and duties of the Registrar of Coir Co-operative Societies as per provisions of KCS Act & Rules and registering Self Help Groups under a charitable societies Act.
7. Providing investment assistance in the form of loans, subsidies, Technical & Marketing assistance etc.
8. Empowering Women by promoting Self Help Groups, providing training and financial assistance for setting up industrial activity in the Coir Sector.
9. Propagating Cluster Development Programmes in the Coir Sector for increasing competitiveness, quality, efficiency and cost reduction.
10.Providing welfare measures to Coir Workers and their family.
11.Providing assistance and support to Institutions - Kerala Coir Workers Welfare Fund Board, Kerala State Coir Corporation, Foam Mattings India Ltd. and Coirfed, in implementing their activities.
12.Settling monitory disputes between public and coir co-operatives through arbitration as per provisions of KCS Act & Rules and to clear disputes among persons of Self Help Groups.