Karunya Benevolent Fund
'Karunya Benevolent Fund' - provides financial aid for poor people suffering from serious ailments, by raising funds through Kerala Llottery.
Karunya Benevolent Fund is providing financial assistance to under-privileged people suffering from acute ailments like Cancer, Haemophilia, Kidney and Heart diseases and for Palliative Care. The amount for the health scheme is raised through lottery. This welfare measure will be helpful to those who suffer from ailments, the cost of treatment of which are proved to be unbearable to lower and even middle strata of soceity.
The income generated through the sale of Karunya Lottery is exclusively devoted for extending financial assistance to the purpose. Karunya Lottery comes out with an attractive structure offering Rs. 1 crore as 1st prize.
Karunya Benevolent Fund Scheme Forms
- Estimate of expenditure-KBF
- Form 1- Pre-Sanction
- Form 2- Govt Hospital treatment without prior sanction
- Form 3- Financial Assistance upto Rs.3000/-
- Utilisation Certificate Format
- Agency Form
Prize Claim Forms
- Letter of authorization from Prize winner
- Certificate from receiving bank
- Certificate from collecting bank
- For more information>>>
Directorate of State Lotteries
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
|Phone No.s of District Lottery Offices