NORKA-ROOTS Insurance for NRKs in India
The NRK Insurance cards (Marunadan Malayalee) are introduced for the people who are either residing or working in the other states in India for at least 2 years and have completed the age of eighteen years.
The eligible NRKs may submit their duly filled in application along with the relevant documents which are listed below. The fees is Rs.300/- per person. The fees can be submitted in the Norka-Roots offices or as DD in the name of Chief Executive Officer, Norka-Roots payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- One recent passport size colour Photo.
- Government ID proof with address.
If the Govt. ID card is not issued in the present state of residence an additional document has to be submitted to prove that the applicant is residing/working/studying in that state in India. (Any of the following like Rent agreement, address proof like water, electricity, telephone bills, ration card, passport, office ID card with photo, Employer certificate with photo etc can be submitted).
NORKA ROOTS Offices:
- Norka-Roots, Regional Office, 1st Floor, NORKA Centre, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph. 0471-2329950.
- Norka-Roots, Regional Office, VM Complex, CP Ummer Road, Ernakulam. Ph. 0484- 2371830, 2371810.
- Norka-Roots, Regional Office, 2nd Floor, Zamorin Square, Link road, Kozhikode. Ph. 0495- 2304882, 2304885.
- NRK Development Office, Travancore House, KG Marg (Kasthurba Gandhi Marg),New Delhi – 110001. Ph. 011-23384369.
- NRK Development Office, Plot No 8, Sector 30-A, Kerala House, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703. Ph. 022 27880088.
- Norka-Roots Satellite Office, 2nd floor, Sai Building, Opp. Methodist Chruch, Fetehguni, Borado-390002. Ph. 0265-2389885/2750560.
- Norka-Roots Satellite Office, R/17, 15th Street, Annanagar, Chennai-600040. Ph.044-26212060.
- Norka-Roots Satellite Office, Sreenarayanasamithi Building, No. 1, Ulsoor, Tank Road, Bangalore. Ph.080-25305090.