Kerala State IT Mission
|Kerala State IT Mission||Kerala State IT Mission|
Thiruvananthapuram- 695 033
Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) is a Society registered under the Travancore Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act (Act 12 of 1955). It is an autonomous nodal IT implementation agency for Department of Information Technology, Government of Kerala which provides managerial support to various initiatives of the Department.
KSITM's primary responsibilities are:
1. Interfacing between the Government and the industry
2. Interacting with potential investors
3. Strengthening the IT / ITES industry base
4. Holding promotional campaigns for hard selling the state.
5. ICT dissemination to bridge the digital divide
6. E- Governance
7. Developing Human Resources for IT and ITES
7. Advising the Government on policy matters
Kerala State IT Mission is a team of professionals from the industry and the Government and is headed by the Director, with the Secretary-IT as the Chairman.
The Governing body of KSITM is chaired by the Hon’ble Minister for IT. Sec – IT is the chairman of the Executive Committee of KSITM. The Director KSITM is the convenor of the meetings of GB and EC.