- Backward Classes Development Department
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Coastal Shipping & Inland Navigation
- Consumer Affairs
- Cultural Affairs
- Dairy Development
- Food & Civil Supplies
- Forest & Wild Life
- General Administration
- General Education
- Health & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Information and Public Relations
- Industries & Commerce
- Information Technology
- Labour and Skills
- Local Self Government
- Non- Resident Keralites Affairs
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Planning & Economic Affairs
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms
- P&ARD Official Languages
- Public Works
- Scheduled Castes Development
- Scheduled Tribe Development
- Department Of Science & Technology
- Social Justice Department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Stores Purchase
- Water Resources
1. Co-Operation (A) Department
Phone : 0471 2518621
1. Establishment papers of Gazetted employees of Co-operation Department.
2. Budget and connected matters of Co-operation Department(Non-plan).
3. Delegation of powers of Registrar of Co-operative Societies and SubOfficers.
4. Departmental Promotion Committee meetings of Co-operation Department.
5. Special Rules of Co-operation Department. .
6. LWA, Probation and C.E. S. of the Non Gazetted employees of Co-operation Department.
7. Apex Co-operatives & Federations except Consumerfed, Rubbermark and RUBCO.
8. SC/ST Development Co-operative Societies including Appeal/RevisionPetitions.
9. Creation & continuance of posts under Rule 156, Part I, KSRs of Co-operative Department.
10. All Audit and allied matters of Co-operation Department including Primary Co-operative Societies &
Establishment matter of Auditors.
11. Purchase of equipment materials of Co-operative Department including general Purchases.
12. Miscellaneous papers of the section
13. Establishment papers of non-Gazetted Staff of Co-operation Department (except LWA, probation and
14. Administration Report of Co-operation Department.
15. Papers relating to RUBCO, Rubber Mark, Consumerfed, Welfare Fund Board, Co-operative
Service Examination Board, Co-operative Employees Pension Board, Kerala State Co-operative Tribunal,
2. Co-Operation (B) Department
Phone :0471 2518021
1. Kerala Co-operative Societies Acts and rules and amendments thereto.
2. All papers relating to Kerala Co-operative Agricultural Rural Development Bank.
3. All papers relating to Primary Co-operative Agricultural and DevelopmentBank.
4. Agricultural and Debt Relief Schemes.
5. Papers relating to Election Commission & Co-operative Arbitration Court.
6. Vaidyanathan Committee Report (long term)
7. All papers relating to Kerala State Co-operative Bank and District Co operative Banks.
8. Co-operative and District wholesale consumer stores.
9. Deposit mobilisation and allied matters. Deposit in Treasuries Kissan Credit Cards, Establishments of
Co-operative Insurance Society (COINS).
10. Management of NRE Accounts.
11. Central Banks Conference and State Level Bankers Committee (SLBC).
12. Papers of part-time Contingent Staff and Physically Handicapped Employees (Provisional) in
13. Infrastructure Consortium.
14. Kalpathi Ratholsav.
15. Vaidhyanathan Committee Report (Short term).
16. Plan Schemes of Co-operative Department including Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
17. Professional Colleges under Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE).
18. NCDC Schemes, ICDP.
19. Risk Fund.
20. RIDF and LTO funds of NABARD.
21. Interest subsidy scheme, Mercantile Bank.
22. Miscellaneous papers of the section.
3. Co-operation (C) Department
Phone :0471 2518607
1. Appeal/Revision Petition filed under Co-operative Societies Act and Rules (excluding SC/ST Societies)
of all Districts.
2. Farmers Co-operative Societies, farming Co-operative Societies, Urban Co-operative Societies and
other Societies of all Districts.
3. Papers relating to Primary Co-operative Societies of all Districts.
4. Raidco and allied matters.
5. State and Circle Co-operative Unions.
6. Pariyaram Medical College.
7. Miscellaneous papers of the section.
8. Self help schemes.
9. Pay Revision of primary Co-operative Societies.
10. Neethi Stores and Neethi Medical Stores.
11. Establishment and all papers of Co-operative Urban Banks.
12. Housing Societies.
13. Miscellaneous Societies including Hospital Societies and Dispensaries not dealt with in the other seats.
4. Co-operation (PS) Department
Phone :0471 2518871
1. Follow up action of L.A. Interpellation, Submission, L.A. Assurance and Legislative Committees.
2. Co-ordination of papers on Subject Committee.
3. Co-ordination of Papers on Right to Information Act.
4. M.P.’s conference, Collector’s conference, Joint Registrar’s conference.
5. Follow up action of Inspection Reports, Draft para, Audit para, PAC recommendation Appropriation Acts.
6. General Miscellaneous papers and consolidation work relating to Co-operation Department.
7. Collection, distribution, follow up and submission of all Assembly questions relating to Co-operation