- Backward Classes Development Department
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Coastal Shipping & Inland Navigation
- Consumer Affairs
- Cultural Affairs
- Dairy Development
- Food & Civil Supplies
- Forest & Wild Life
- General Administration
- General Education
- Health & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Information and Public Relations
- Industries & Commerce
- Information Technology
- Labour and Skills
- Local Self Government
- Non- Resident Keralites Affairs
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Planning & Economic Affairs
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms
- P&ARD Official Languages
- Public Works
- Scheduled Castes Development
- Scheduled Tribe Development
- Department Of Science & Technology
- Social Justice Department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Stores Purchase
- Water Resources
| Application Forms
|| GOs and Circulars
||Notifications|| RTI Act
|| Citizens Charter
About General Administration Department
The organisational and functional details of Secretariat (as stated above) is generally applicable to General Administration Department also. The General Administration Department is functioning under the control of Principal Secretary I and Principal Secretary II. The work of the Department is distributed among 39 Sections assigned with specific subjects.
General Administration (Strictly Confidential) Department
Phone : 0471- 2518531
1. Appointment of High Court Judges.
2. Cabinet papers. (Preparation of agenda, draft proceedings)
3. Monitoring of Cabinet decisions and follow up actions on time limit
Cases, including SC and HC judgments received directly in the GA (SC) Department.
4. Kerala State Departmental Security Instructions
5. Maintenance of Annual Confidential Reports of All India Service
Officers (IAS, IPS, IFS)
6. Maintenance of Annual Property Returns in respect of All India
Service Officers (IAS, IPS, IFS)
7. Convening of screening committee and Preparation of panel of All India Service Officers (IAS, IPS, IFS)
for Promotion to various grades.
8. Departmental Promotion Committee Meetings for selection to the
post of Deputy Secretary and above in the Secretariat including
Law and Finance Departments.
9. Cipher Bureau.
10. Recommendations for “Padma Awards”
Computer cell deals ideas, spark of govt .secretariat.
G.Os and Circulars related with Attendance Management System in Government Secretariat